Guard dog security can do the job of several guards! Guard dogs have a heightened sense of smell and hearing ability, and their bark is an excellent deterrent.
Our highly trained security dog unit’s are re-certified every year. Our dog patrol vehicles are maintained to Defra standards and have electronic fans in the roof. All vehicles are fitted with an electronic system on the cages to monitor the security dog’s welfare, which then sends messages to mobile phones such as temperature within the vehicle.
All of our security dogs are well cared for, are micro chipped, vaccinated and receive regular health checks.
Have you ever considered using trained Guard Dog Security?
We can provide professional trained Security Dog Handlers and dogs:
- As an Increased visual deterrent.
- To cover large areas when a Security Officer may be less able.
- For an increased alertness to possible threats – dogs have heightened senses of hearing and smell.
- Access and check areas that a Security Officer might not be able to.
- Wear own hi viz and PPE when required.